RPG Pro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Pro Forum

Provide a Chat on WOW, Runescape, FFXI, Guild wars, and so on

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
runescape god

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Empty
PostSubject: come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 am

our favourate game ____runescape . we have enjoy oneself ,we are very happy to play runescape. and this is website give our a chance to make a good frinend ~~~~vghp I hope that we become best frriend Smile Very Happy because runescape is our favourate .
flower lol! I find this website give our more extra for free .
drunken drunken and have a good service
thank you flower www.vghp.com
my MSN :collin-zw@hotmail.com plz add me now (because we are fund of runescape game ) lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
run

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:59 am

wat a special desigh !

cheers sunny king
Back to top Go down
mandaloske15

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: To get rid of RuneScape just read my post.   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:23 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Graphics are horrible. I've seen better graphics made by high school students on a flash game. Wow. You're system can be 20 years old and still be capable of running these graphics. Seriously, what was JaGex thinking when they made RuneScape an actual MMORPG? Did they think that nothing with better graphics would come out?! WoW Guild Wars, Hero Online, even Voyage Century and Maple Story. Seriously man, Ogre Island probably has better graphics than RuneScape.
rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mandaloske15

Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:34 am

that sould good,runescape game is also one of my faviouse game .....ji play it for 2 years and i have 3 acccount now , if any one like to mkae the frient with me in tehg ame you can connect me with the mesn and msn ......ha .... Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
honey cute

Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: ya ...   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 pm

To everyone who is saying the game's graphic's suck, it's in java. It is really hard to make good graphics on java. If you want graphics, watch a summer blockbuster or play PS3. To everyone who says its music sucks, come on. The guys at Jagex are already working their asses off already with the weekly updates. Try an iPod. To everyone who hates it because you can't say ass, it's because they are trying to make it a better experience for others and not scare new guys off.  To everyone who doesn't like the fact that it's a point and click game, there are plenty such games already, plus it makes for a great chat system. To everyone who doesn't shut up about the lack of a party system, they're working on it. Be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up   come on ....    our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come on .... our favourate game ~~~~~runescape~~~lever up
Page 1 of 1